- Free-range, grass-fed New Zealand lamb recipe
- Balanced ratio of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a vibrant coat
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables support immune system health
- Probiotics assist in nutrient absorption and digestion
- Glucosamine and green-lipped sea mussels support joint health
The perfect holistic red meat and fish formula made with lamb, whitefish, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Rich in high-quality sources of protein from free-range, New Zealand lamb to help maintain and build lean muscle mass.
- Omega 3-rich whitefish sourced from the U.S.
- Probiotics benefit the immune system by promoting digestive health.
- Glucosamine and the Green- Lipped Sea Mussel (perna-canaliculus) naturally support proper joint and connective tissue health. The Green-Lipped Sea Mussel is also rich in amino acids, chelated minerals, and fatty acids.
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables, including blueberries, cranberries, carrots, tomatoes and spinach, help maintain a strong immune system.
- The synergistic combination of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and chelated minerals assists in maintaining healthy skin and promoting a vibrant coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Lamb Meal with Fruits & Vegetables is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance. This formula will benefit all sizes of adult dogs.