Highly digestible venison and small kibble size make this formula easy on your small breed dog’s tummy and teeth. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while roasted venison, along with lamb, egg, duck and ocean fish proteins provide optimal amino acid nutrition. Rich in protein and fat, this formula provides the energy that active small dogs need.
- Pasture-Raised Venison – Venison, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
- Ideal For Small Breeds – Rich in proteins and fat, this formula provides the energy that active small breed adult dogs need in a small kibble size that is easy for small mouths to chew.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Digestive Support – Fiber from garbanzo beans helps promote digestive health while prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Garbanzo Beans – Rich in protein, minerals and fiber, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients to this grain-free formula.
- Antioxidants – Legumes and fruits, including peas, lentils, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.